Friday, August 26, 2011

A quarter there!

I got a quarter of the top of Gracie's quilt together!  To be honest, I was getting so sick of looking at this fabric, but now that it is (partially) finished, I am really loving this color combination and design!  I'm hoping to finish the rest of the top this weekend, and then decide how I am going to quilt it!

We were supposed to go visit my family in Massachusetts this weekend, but everyone is very nervous about the upcoming hurricane, so we cancelled our trip.  I stopped into my local quilt shop yesterday and signed up for a free motion machine quilting class on Saturday!  I am so excited!  I also bought 3 new feet for my sewing machine (1/4" foot, walking foot, free motion quilting foot).  

I also have two dresses to work on for friends - another Lightning McQueen dress and a Princess Tiana dress!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment