Wednesday, July 11, 2012

For my new niece or nephew!

My brother and his wife are expecting their first baby in early August!  They aren't finding out the sex, so I wanted to make a quilt that was fun and colorful and gender neutral.  I saw this quilt HERE and I just knew I wanted to do something similar!  I used white instead of grey (my mom always gets annoyed that I use white in baby quilts but I don't care :) )


I made this with mostly scraps but I did have to go out to buy some blues for the outside row... I didn't have enough!



I did some wavy free motion quilting in the whites.  I think it was perfect :)


I still have a quilt for my house that is all cut up and ready to be sewn as well as a few projects I want to do, but it just may not happen... Things are crazy here at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment