Friday, September 9, 2011

What have I been up to?

Well, I made a few "Disney" dresses for two of Gracie's friends that will be going to Disney this month!

The first was for Amelia - she wanted Princess Tiana fabric (and now that Gracie has seen it, SHE wants a Princess Tiana dress for our trip, even though she doesn't even know who Princess Tiana is!


And another Cars dress, for my dear friend Mesa's daughter Emily!  They are having a Cars party for Emily's little brother and this will be a perfect outfit for the party!  Plus they will be at Disney the same week we are, so we are looking forward to a little photo shoot in Emily and Gracie's dresses.



I just finished a baby quilt top for a friend of ours who is due in less than two weeks.  She isn't finding out the gender of the baby, so I was racking my brain on what to do for a quilt.  I just LOVED the zigzag quilt at Cluck Cluck Sew, and I used that as my inspiration!  I am also going to do the zig zag straight line quilting, and it will be my first time... So I am nervous and hoping it turns out well!

Sorry, another iPhone picture!
This quilt is so vibrant and beautiful in person, when I do my "finished" pics I will use my Nikon!

No comments:

Post a Comment